As I have written elsewhere, I have two sons. In order to distinguish them, I will call
them “Seven” and “Five.”
Today Seven, apparently needing some personal space, announced to Five, “Get in the toybox. I’ll sit on top. Let’s see how long you can stay in there without complaining.”
To be fair, they took turns being inside the box - which has ample holes for fresh air. The record, so far, is one whole minute, but the entire game lasted for about 20 minutes.
And, we all enjoyed some personal space.
I give them a lot of credit for coming up with a creative way to get what they needed.
Today Seven, apparently needing some personal space, announced to Five, “Get in the toybox. I’ll sit on top. Let’s see how long you can stay in there without complaining.”
To be fair, they took turns being inside the box - which has ample holes for fresh air. The record, so far, is one whole minute, but the entire game lasted for about 20 minutes.
And, we all enjoyed some personal space.
I give them a lot of credit for coming up with a creative way to get what they needed.
Comments
Post a Comment